Wednesday 5 March 2014

Reading Assignment #4

These tweets were written from the perspective of Red Hot Chili Peppers frontman Anthony Kiedis.

1. Went on another heroin binge today,
lost another piece of myself #cantstopwontstop

2. About to rock the stage with @RHCPchad and @flea333 for Super Bowl 48! 

3. @flea333 and I circa Freakey Styley #TBT

4. Remembering the good days with Carmen, love isn't always enough #lessonlearned

5. Every relapse is the same, every recovery is more difficult than the last.

6. The reign of Blackie has finally come to an end #movingout #sorrynotsorry

7. What would I do without an angel for a mother? Thanks for giving me life and love.

8. Pulled out the old sock trick once again! #nevergetsold

9. Some days it's good to relax in a wild place and remember its the little things in life #newzealand

10. Don't know what I'd do without my band brothers/musical soul-mates

11. Hard to think about how many people I've hurt over the years #reality

12. Another rockin concert with the guys!
#loveourfans

13. Thinking maybe there's a lady out there for me

14. The joy of children is infectious. Where does the innocence go?

15.  Passed out backstage before our concert #fail

1 comments:

  1. Anthony Kiedis is an inspiration. After all he’s been through he’s still a rockstar and rule all the stages with RHCP! It’s one of my favorite bands. What’s your favorite song of them?

    ReplyDelete

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise